Interview with a soul III

There you are, finally. Standing behind your ugly shadow, feeling more comfortable in the dark of your mind. I haven't seen you for a while, how have you been then? Do you still put your head down while passing strangers, so they can't see your sad, empty eyes? How inferior you think you are against literally everyone, and why so?

My dearest everything, forgive me for I have sinned on my mind. Anytime I look into the mirror, I feel ugly and useless. I believe there's somebody like me outside, however I don't want to. It's kind of a pain to bear through this short life, in which I believe, I was born to be happy after all, no matter what. I please you to lock my emptiness just and only for me, because I got used to it. I could probably say I would miss it, if it was gone. It wouldn't be me anymore, I would die in a moment of losing this part of my mind.
I don't want you to think about me like I was special, or I found myself original. I just needed to write this down, because I want to remember these memories and pieces of pain I feel almost everyday.

Sad to hear this. So, do I understand right, you are not satisfied with yourself? I would like to help you to fill that emptiness you're talking about. It's possible, isn't it?

No, no, I don't think it's possible to help me. I can't see you, because my eyes are focused just on that ridiculous, but fascinating emptiness. I don't want to be rude, but you don't exist in my eyes, in my world, not at all. When I close my heavenly blue eyes, I hold my hands with a shadow and there's nobody to save me, the world like you know doesn't exist. I don't exist in your world. I'm just a phantasm of perfection you may made up in your head and it became real. You may see my physical page, however the real one is dead for the world of real people with real emotions you live in. I do not regret that, and I swear I wouldn't change myself, because I don't want to, even if it seemed like I would love to. I'm begging for a freedom of my soul, praying for emotions that would made me an ordinary human being.

Are you aware that you are dead and heartless after all? What if it was just made up in your head? Do you believe in the power of love? It could possibly save you from that darkness and emptiness.

Actuallly I don't. I don't believe in love, because if there's a possibility, and there truly is, to love more than one human being, it's all just fake. I met many people who loved me, fell in love for my beauty, sometimes for my soul, which I appreciated more, however there's always alpha and omega of it. I couldn't be satisfied with someone, something falling in love constantly. If I could love, I would chose someone who's eyes sparkled only for me. And I'm afraid that's not possible, so my answer is no. I chose heartlessness and death of my sould. I am not special, I'm just weird, that's all.

And if you think you're weird too, you have to be very weird to catch me.












Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

.

Zpověď po letech